Every investor dreams of making the investment yield as much profit as possible with minimum risk. But is there such a way of investing at all? It is usually said that a profitable investment requires a lot of risk, but sometimes you can earn additional capital, practically without risking anything. Here are some examples of successful investments without risk.
- Expensive items that have never lost their value. Most of the property we accumulate during our lifetime ages very quickly and loses its value. Electronics loses its value a few months after it is bought, however it is possible that after some years such retro equipment will gain in value. There are, however, items that are more expensive – gold bars, works of art, expensive wines, rare collector’s specimens. It is quite reliable investment, without risk.
- Your own skills. This may seem like a truism, but investing in yourself is always the best investment, but you need to know exactly what to take and how to sell it later. It is always a good idea to learn programming – the labour market has been experiencing a shortage of specialists for years. Learning a forward-looking language, such as Chinese, can also be a pass to lucrative jobs.
- Bank deposits. Most banks offer savings deposits or investment policies. The risk in this case is practically zero, but unfortunately, the profit is also usually low. Nevertheless, if you have savings, it is still a better idea to put them in a deposit than if they were just lying on a debit account and losing value.
- Some stock exchange products. Here we cannot speak of a complete lack of risk, but certainly his attitude to possible profit looks encouraging. Placing money in the shares of a prosperous company with good prospects is almost a certain investment. However, as in most cases, it requires the ability to assess which securities will yield the highest returns with little risk.
- Social loans. Another example of low-risk investments are social loans, thanks to which even a person with small savings can become a lender. This type of loan ensures a steady increase of funds of several percent. Usually the only risk is that the repayment of the borrowed amount will take longer than expected. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile to take an interest in this method of investment as it requires little effort and input of resources, and yields a measurable, constant profit.
- Investment funds. Investment funds are divided into many types, also based on the risk factor. Thus, there are low-risk funds and these have become popular in recent years, mainly due to the reluctance to take more risky actions, associated with the economic crisis of 2008. As a result, there are many opportunities on the Polish market to invest in almost certain funds, guaranteeing a risk-free profit.
This is only part of the way to multiply money without risk. Looking through this list, you can conclude that certain investments either require specific, often specialized knowledge or bring little profit. This is true – if multiplication of money was simple, requiring no knowledge, risk and commitment, everyone in Poland would become millionaires on the run, thanks to miraculous ways to multiply the cash. Fortunately, this is not the case – when everyone is rich, it is practically the same as when no one is rich.